The Toyota Crown is a full-size luxury sedan produced by Toyota Motor Corporation since 1955. It has a long-standing reputation for reliability, comfort, and luxury. The Toyota Crown is available in different trims and configurations, and the price can vary depending on the model, features, and accessories.
The fully-loaded Toyota Crown can cost between $50,000 to $90,000, depending on the country, currency, and options. In Japan, where the Crown is most popular, the starting price for a fully-loaded Crown can be around 5 million yen, which is approximately $45,000 in USD.
In the United States, the Toyota Crown is not officially sold, so it can be imported through a third-party dealer or importer. The cost of importing a fully-loaded Crown can vary depending on the year, condition, and location of the car. A used 2014 Toyota Crown Athlete with low mileage and fully-loaded features, such as leather seats, sunroof, navigation system, and advanced safety features, can cost around $35,000 to $45,000.
In Europe, the Toyota Crown is not sold officially either, but it can be imported through specialized dealerships or importers. The price of a fully-loaded Crown in Europe can vary depending on the country, taxes, and regulations. A used 2019 Toyota Crown Royal Saloon, fully-loaded with features such as heated and ventilated seats, rear-seat entertainment system, and adaptive cruise control, can cost around 55,000 euros to 65,000 euros.
In Australia, the Toyota Crown is sold in limited numbers through Toyota’s luxury brand, Lexus, under the name Lexus GS. The fully-loaded Lexus GS can cost around $80,000 to $90,000 AUD, depending on the options and packages.
The features that can make a Toyota Crown fully-loaded can vary depending on the market and the year of the model. However, some of the common features that can be found in a fully-loaded Toyota Crown include:
- Leather seats: The Crown is known for its comfortable and luxurious interior, and leather seats are a standard feature in most trims.
- Sunroof: A sunroof can add to the luxury and comfort of the Crown, and it is available in most trims.
- Navigation system: A navigation system with a large screen and voice commands can make driving the Crown more convenient and efficient.
- Advanced safety features: Toyota is known for its advanced safety features, and the Crown can be equipped with features such as lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control, and automatic emergency braking.
- Premium sound system: A premium sound system with multiple speakers, subwoofers, and amplifiers can enhance the driving experience and entertainment.
- Rear-seat entertainment system: A rear-seat entertainment system with DVD player, screens, and headphones can keep passengers entertained and comfortable.
- Adaptive suspension: An adaptive suspension system can adjust the ride comfort and handling of the Crown based on the road conditions and driving style.
In conclusion, a fully-loaded Toyota Crown can cost between $50,000 to $90,000, depending on the market and options. The Crown is a luxury sedan that offers comfort, reliability, and advanced features, making it a popular choice for executives, diplomats, and high-end customers.